|Marketing Automation Specialist
Create, develop, and refine interactive marketing campaigns
Marketing Automation Specialist
The Marketing Automation Specialist works with internal resources and clients to create, develop, and refine our clients’ interactive marketing campaigns using innovative marketing technologies. They will be responsible for partnering with existing marketing specialists to execute campaign requirements. Marketing Automation Specialists will spend roughly 60% of their time onsite working side by side with our software client in Redmond and 40% in our Seattle office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides services to our client using marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Vidyard, ON24, Optimizely and more.
- Participates on a virtual team with other marketing professionals aligned to one or more campaigns to help build, implement and execute marketing to drive business results.
- Works with the client, internal, and external resources to produce or obtain appropriate content for interactive deliverables.
- Collaborates with the creative team to ensure that content and design are consistent.
- Reviews and analyzes project data and industry best practices to revise existing campaigns and develop best practices for new campaigns.
- Serves as a general resource to support cross-functional efforts of the Project Manager, creative, and data analytics teams.
- Self-manages workload against multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- Anticipates, embraces, and responds appropriately to changes in project scope.
- Updates and maintains project documentation related to marketing automation tools and processes.
- Responsible for delivery of high quality client and internal deliverables.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with marketing automation technologies, preferably Marketo (Marketo certified expert preferred).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, ability to use Visio for process diagrams.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in business or marketing.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Strong data evaluation skills with ability to extract and interpret data.
- Experienced in effectively working on multiple projects with competing deadlines and timelines in a fast-paced, tech-savvy environment.
- Demonstrated interest and active experience with marketing automation tools.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, colleagues and customers.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions that demonstrate good judgment.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative, open team environment with minimal supervision.
- A high level of proficiency in in the following areas:
- Data/Business analysis
- Technical documentation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to type. The employee frequently is required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and climb stairs. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is typically performed in client office environments. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, however may vary.
The preceding job description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
To apply please email us at: Careers@Catalysis.com