The Graphic Designer provides production support to the Creative team in the creation of marketing collateral for our clients. Deliverables include enterprise-level web properties, online advertising, email newsletters, app design and the occasional piece of print collateral and PowerPoint. An ideal candidate will be able to translate art direction into final production files and should be able to turn a concept into a finished product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and final production of digital marketing materials to meet internal and external needs
- Creation of comps, look-and-feel mockups, and mechanicals using the Adobe suite
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive graphic design and production experience for web and print; including redlines, mechanicals, design of graphical elements, animation for the Web, as well as Web concept design and development
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2-4 years related experience; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign; bonus: After Effects
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Solid understanding of the impact of responsive design
- Understanding of the importance of corporate brand policy and its implementation; ability to manage corporate brand resources such as brand guidelines and templates
- Knowledge of Microsoft corporate and product brand guidelines a plus
- Strong creative, verbal, and analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, in a high-pressure environment, and consistently meet deadlines for project deliverables
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative, open team environment with minimal supervision
- A solid online portfolio demonstrating command of typography, color, and layout
- Understanding of the delta between perfect design, client feedback, immediate business needs, and solid user experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and climb stairs. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is typically performed in client office environments. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, however it may vary.
The preceding position description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
To apply please email us at: email@example.com