The Digital Marketing Project Manager leads cross-functional teams toward the execution of high-quality and effective interactive marketing solutions that meet or exceed client needs and expectations. They proactively identify and implement campaign strategies and channel recommendations to new and existing challenges and maintain full accountability for project quality control and execution throughout the project lifecycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writes and/or oversees writing of project documentation relative to the magnitude of the project (i.e.: campaign strategy briefs, statements of work, business requirements, functional specifications, project plans, and status reports).
- Provides direction and leadership to a project-based, cross-functional team of writers, designers, developers, analytics professionals and testers; fosters an environment of team spirit.
- Contributes to the development of advertising and channel strategies in support of client goals.
- Identifies, evangelizes, and ensures that project deliverables meet or exceed client goals in an effort to develop happy and loyal clients.
- Develops, interprets, manages, and communicates budget, schedule, key project metrics, and financial data.
- Coordinates and negotiates resource needs across departments and external vendors.
- Manages multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- Anticipates and responds appropriately to risks and changes in project scope.
- Serves as day-to-day point of contact for client and internal project teams.
- Proactively informs client and internal project teams of project and milestone status.
- Successfully completes multiple simultaneous projects on time and within budget.
- Leads, motivates, and holds accountable internal and external project team members.
- Maintains organized project detail.
- Leads post-mortem discussions, and shares and implements these ideas into appropriate internal processes and final deliverables on subsequent projects.
- Actively seeks opportunities to develop and leverage personal and professional networking opportunities for new business development.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 4 years interactive project management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess general knowledge of products, markets, best practices, and trends as they relate to interactive marketing including design and development.
- Possess working knowledge of and a commitment to greater understanding of evolving internet technologies.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions that demonstrate good judgment.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative, open team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in in the following areas:
- Business analysis
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- The following desired but optional:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is typically performed in office environments. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, however may vary.
The preceding position description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
To apply please email us at: Careers@Catalysis.com
Revision Date: January 24, 2019