The Digital Advertising Strategist works within our Research and Insights team to support our agency in the planning, design, and performance of the specific advertising and marketing objectives of our clients. The successful candidate is well versed in end-to-end campaign planning, media channels, and advertising technology, is able to work both as a team member and independently, can deliver sound conclusions based on available data, outside research, and other documentation, and can thoughtfully react to evolving client requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, execute, and analyze results for digital advertising campaigns across display, video, search, social, native, and site-served channels.
- Develop test plans for accurate and statistically valid reporting and conduct quality tests of measurement results for online initiatives.
- Oversee media campaign performance by monitoring pacing, key KPIs, and implementing optimizations.
- Identify, research, evaluate media market trends, media supply availability, new markets and competitive activity.
- Provide quick internal and external communication.
- Collaborate with Web/SEO to maximize engagement and conversion.
- Possess the ability to lead and motivate everyone working on a project with well-thought-out ideas and direction.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of technical experience with digital media.
- Bachelors or Masters in an analytical discipline (market research, economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science).
- Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- A strong command of the terminology, methods, strategy, fundamental metrics, and the role of data in developing and optimizing campaigns.
- Demonstrate client service excellence and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances while achieving results with accuracy and precision.
- Team player who is comfortable working with a cross-functional, collaborative group of interactive marketing professionals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, it may vary.
The preceding position description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
To apply please email us at: Careers@Catalysis.com